EXPERIENCED INTERIOR DESIGNER -
We're looking for an interior designer to join our small team of talented and hardworking people. Just like you, we're looking for the right fit, someone who will become an integral part of our team, a creative interior designer with at least five years of experience in interior design, and FF&E selection. Someone who is on the same wavelength, highly-motivated and ready to contribute to our style of work and general vibe.
This means you will be responsible from the very beginning stages of each new project. We want someone who is confident in their abilities and has great knowledge of the construction and design industry. This is a leadership position that offers the responsibility of autonomy and freedom of choice. You’ll need to confidently lead the client through all design and selection for their home.
Here’s a bit more about who we’re looking for…
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design
• 5+ years experience with project management, client and vendor relations, FF&E selection, scouting new product, surveying large-scale homes, purchase order and specification sheet creation, client management, etc.
Experience in FF&E sourcing is a big plus
• Thorough proficiency in Apple iCloud Suite (Numbers/Pages/Keynote) or G Suite (Google Docs/Sheets/Slides) and Microsoft Excel is a must
• This position communicates directly with firm principals, clients, and vendors. Candidate must be presentable and possess excellent communication skills, grammar, and vocabulary (both written and verbal).
• Proficiency in 3D design software
• Must be ready to oversee and manage selections for five or more projects of varying scopes simultaneously
• Must be able to work full-time
• Must be authorized to work for any US employer
• This position will require some travel to job sites. Valid US driver’s license is required.
If this sounds like you, we'd love meet you and discuss how you might fit into our future plans. Please send an email introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd make a great addition to our team. Please include your resume as well as examples of your work in PDF format. Compensation will be commensurate with level of experience.
We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!